- Linux Commands Cheat Sheet popular
- Windows Commands Cheat Sheet popular
- How to use proxy in Linux popular
- Shell Script Cheat Sheet popular
- vi / vim Cheat Sheet popular
ss - another utility to investigate sockets
NAME ss - another utility to investigate sockets SYNOPSIS ss [options] [ FILTER ] DESCRIPTION ss is used to dump socket statistics. It allows showing information similar to netstat. It can display more TCP and state informations than other tools. OPTIONS When no option is used ss displays a list of open non-listening TCP sockets that have established connection. -l, --listening Display only listening sockets (these are omitted by default). -p, --processes Show process using socket. -u, --udp Display UDP sockets. -d, --dccp Display DCCP sockets.