- Linux Commands Cheat Sheet popular
- Windows Commands Cheat Sheet popular
- How to use proxy in Linux popular
- Shell Script Cheat Sheet popular
- IP Calculater Web Tools popular
I always use IP Calculator.
ipcalc takes an IP address and netmask and calculates the resulting broadcast, network, Cisco wildcard mask, and host range.
Enter your netmask(s) in CIDR notation (/25) or dotted decimals (255.255.255.0).
The wildcard is the inverse netmask as used for access control lists in Cisco routers.